20 things we're grateful for our friends this Thanksgiving.
What better time to be thankful for your friends than during Thanksgiving? They're with us through the good, the bad and ugly times of life so here's a few things we should be grateful for:
1. Distracting us from stalking our ex.
2. Reminding us that we’re better than what we allow us to be.
3. Sneaking a swipe right when our phone was left unattended.
4. Surprising us with dogs when we least expect it.
5. Helping eat the first batch of our not-so-great cookies.
6. Letting us know the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
7. Keeping us in check when we feel like life is spiralling out of control.
8. Willing to share every streaming service because they know your girl is single and broke AF.
9. Telling us the good, the bad and the ugly from a single Instagram DM.
10. Breaking down the potential meanings behind those emoji comments.
11. Getting us off the couch and into exercising, even if it’s the last thing we want to do.
12. Making us get over things, fast.
13. Liking every single one of our questionable social media posts.
14. Making us a kickass playlist after another breakup.
15. For being interested in finding out how we’re actually doing.
16. Creating a power point presentation on why we shouldn’t get back with the ex.
17. Raising our spirits after our third bad date of the month.
18. Entertaining us through our hellish commutes.
19. Believing that scented candles can fix everything.
20. For being the absolute meme queens they were born to be!
Sign up now with your wingman by downloading the Wingman® app in the App store and Google Play store. Available in the US and UK for IOS and Android devices.
All Gifs via Giphy