10 Celebrity and TV Quotes To Use If You're Still Single At Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is nearly upon us.
And every year it feels like the turkey isn’t the only one being roasted.
If you’ve ran out of ways to explain why you’re still single, here are 10 clap backs you can use:
1. “I’m not alone, I’m fabulous. And myself is fabulous.” - Eva Langoria
2. “The man for me is the cherry on the pie. But I’m the pie and my pie is all good by itself. Even if I don’t have a cherry.” – Halle Berry
3. “You’re boring me.” – Dianne Johnson from the show Black-ish
4. “I’m very happy [being single]. I call it being self-partnered.” – Emma Watson
5. “I’m an all-or-nothing kind of person. When I become interested in something, I give it my all.” – Tom Cruise
6. “Fulfilment isn’t found over the rainbow – it’s found in the here and now… I choose joy and gratitude instead.” - RuPaul
7.“The right guy’s out there. I’m just not gonna kiss a whole bunch of losers to get them.” – Josie Geller played by Drew Barrymore in Never been Kissed
8. “It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.” – Jimmy Dugan played by Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own
9. “Some of us are becoming the man we wanted to marry.”- Gloria Steinem
10. “The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you and the rest don’t know how to screw you.” - Samantha from Sex and the City
Sign up now with your wingman by downloading the Wingman® app in the App store and Google Play store. Available in the US and UK for IOS and Android devices.
All Gifs via Giphy